Hello everyone!
This past Monday was the longest of my life. Seriously! It not only felt longer, it was actually longer! Courtesy of some international date line magic, it lasted 38 hours and the sun rose and set 2 full times! I had a bad case of the Mondays. :) So, after a seriously long day (giggle) of travel, I'm finally back home.
All of the families were there waiting for us at the airport, holding signs and giving us a big cheer. I can't tell you how nice it is to be home. Thanks to this winter storm that cancelled everything, we all got to have a nice dinner together and watch a great movie. It's good to be back.
I thank all of you for your support of Laurel and my family while I was out. This blog, and your interest in it, kept her going. Thank you so very much.
I'll be putting together some pictures and thoughts on the trip that I would love to share with you any time. There are even a few lessons I learned that I can squeeze in if you wish.
I love you all.
Farrell
Fusion & Games Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment